RC Airplane World wants you!
Yes, this is your opportunity to add content to this rc-airplane-world.com website. You can create your own page(s) to....
- Tell us about the rc models that you have, or have had in the past, or want to have in the future!
- Submit a user review of a radio control product that you've used and loved or hated.
- Share the pain of a bad day at the field, or share the satisfaction of a good one!
- Ask an rc flying related question
Creating your page is a very simple process, here are a few pointers to bear in mind...
- How much to write? Enough to make it interesting for others to read! A few good paragraphs would be nice, but there are no hard rules.
- Upload an image. You have the option to upload images - perfect for showing us exactly what you fly!
- If you have a video on YouTube, you can use the YT embed code within your content.
Just choose the appropriate link below, depending on what you want to contribute...
Why add content?
I'm Pete Carpenter and since 2003 I've been writing and creating rc-airplane-world.com, to help promote this fantastic hobby and to give myself the opportunity to write about this little passion of mine!
I do my best to keep the site fresh and full of original content and I work on RC Airplane World on a daily basis (yep, even 8 years later!). But your thoughts, stories, questions etc. go a long way to helping this website keep on top of the hobby, and by adding your voice to the site you are making it that much more original and enjoyable for other visitors to use!
So if you have a couple of minutes free time and something rc related that you feel like sharing, please do!...