RC Airplane Clubs
(& flying fields) Directory
RC plane clubs are more common than ever before and joining one is simply the best way of learning about radio control flying.
For an annual membership fee, rc airplane clubs can offer excellent value when you look at what you get from being an active club member. You'll make new friends, can share your enthusiasm with and talk to folks who understand your passion, and you can get one-to-one instruction and help with building, setting up and flying your plane. Not to mention always having a great site to fly from!
Most clubs listed in this directory have a website where you'll get all the necessary information. Approximate locations of the club / flying field are given in the directory, just to help you find a club in your area.
If you know of or are involved with an rc airplane club anywhere in the world, please don't hesitate to use the rc airplane club submission form to send me the club details and I will happily list you.
RC Airplane Clubs Directory
Use these quick links to jump to your country:
Prince Edward Island
UNITED KINGDOM & IRELAND
England, counties B to E
England, counties G to L
England, counties M to O
England, counties S to Y
N.Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
RC Airplane Clubs in Other Countries
RC Flying Governing Bodies
Below are the links to various national governing bodies for rc flying:
- International Aeromodelling Commission of the FAI (CIAM) - our sector of the World Air Sports Federation (FAI: Fédération Aéronautique Internationale). The FAI is the global governing body for all air-related sports, model and full size.
- Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) - the official national body for rc aircraft for the USA.
- Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC) - the official national body for rc aircraft for Canada.
- British Model Flying Association (BMFA) - the legal body for the UK.
- Model Aeronautics Council of Ireland (MACI) - the legal body for Ireland.
- Model Aeronautical Association of Australia (MAAA) - the official body for model flying for Australia.
- Model Flying New Zealand (MFNZ) - the official body for model flying for New Zealand.
Please use the form below to submit your rc airplane club details.
Important: if you are submitting a club without a website, please give a contact e-mail or telephone number that you are happy to be listed publicly on this site.
Disclaimer: Please accept that clubs listed within this site are done so in good faith. I do not take responsibility for any misinformation - i.e. any clubs or fields that have ceased to exist or have changed location etc. since being listed. I do my best to update any changes that I'm made aware of. Thank you.
Dead links: should you find any dead or broken club links, they can be reported here, thank you very much!