New to RC flying? Get my popular ebook today, to help you on your way!
RC airplane clubs &
flying fields directory
RC plane clubs are more common than ever before and joining one is simply the best way of learning all about radio control flying. Hopefully this RC Airplane World club directory can help you locate a club near to where you live!
For an annual membership fee, rc airplane clubs can offer excellent value when you look at what you get out of being an active club member - you'll make new friends, you can share your enthusiasm with and talk to folks who understand your passion, and you can get one-to-one instruction and help with building, setting up and flying your plane. Not to mention always having a great site to fly from!
The majority of clubs listed in this directory do have a website, the URL of which you'll see along with the approximate location of the club flying field. The location given in this directory might be very approximate, just to help you find a club in your area. The club's website will have the full address or a map, as well as contact details.
If you know of or are involved with an rc airplane club anywhere in the world, please don't hesitate to use the rc airplane club submission form to send me the club details and I will happily list you. If you do submit a club please add a reciprocal link back to this website if you can, thanks very much.
RC Airplane Clubs Directory
Use these quick links to jump to your country:
Prince Edward Island
UNITED KINGDOM & IRELAND
England, counties B to E
England, counties G to L
England, counties M to O
England, counties S to Y
N.Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
RC airplane clubs in other countries
RC Flying Governing Bodies
Below are the links to various national governing bodies for rc flying:
- International Aeromodelling Commission of the FAI (CIAM) - our sector of the World Air Sports Federation (FAI: Fédération Aéronautique Internationale). The FAI is the global governing body for all air-related sports, model and full size.
- Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) - the official national body for rc aircraft within the USA.
- Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC) - the official national body for rc aircraft within Canada.
- British Model Flying Association (BMFA) - the legal body within the UK.
- Model Aeronautical Association of Australia (MAAA) - the official body for model flying in Australia.
- Model Flying New Zealand (MFNZ) - the official body for model flying in New Zealand.
Please use the form below to submit the details of your club.
Important: if you are submitting a club without a website, please give a contact e-mail or telephone number that you are happy to be listed publicly on this site.
Please accept that the clubs listed within this site are done so in good faith; I do not take responsibility for any misinformation - i.e. any clubs or fields that have ceased to exist or have changed location etc. since being listed. Thank you.
Dead links: should you find any dead or broken club links, they can be reported here, thank you very much!